Monday, June 6, 2011

Tattoo and Nervous Doing

From my previous blog , I wrote about my dream of always wanting a tattoo.  I was a constant buyer of the temporary's, which isn't a bad thing.  It provided a lot of fun for me and the man as I would hide them and he would come find them. 

 (my own)
But the time has come to where I actually have an appointment tomorrow night to get one.  I am starting to think this vacation is not so fun since I have been scared shitless at one time or another.  I am so nervous that I am getting into my role as a stay-at-home mom and house wife.  I am baking  I am cooking a roast in a crock pot on a fucking Monday and I am swimming it up.  I have been practicing my breathing and laughing hysterically at myself in anticipation. As long as I don't pee my pants I am fine.  I found my design at Tattoo Johnny's website.  Who knows what it will actually come out looking like. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't have any tattoos. I would like to get one, but honestly I'm too indecisive. I can't even begin to decide what I want or where!! I've heard they are like sex. After your first, you want more.

Anonymous said...

Those shoes are so hot I can't even focus...what are we talking about again?