Hooking it up with WTF weekly meme. Go check them out and link up
A bazinga-worthy Wednesday
1) It seems like a ton of restaurants have started having savory salads that include fruit (strawberries, mandarin oranges, grapes, apples, etc.) along with lettuce or some other leafy veggie. Frankly, I don't think fruit and veggies should mix on my plate, but apparently not everyone agrees with me. What is your take on salads with fruit?
Seriously if I wanted to eat fruit I would eat fruit. I don't like it in my salad. Although I did have a salad with cranberries and it wasn't that bad but oranges and grapes is taking it too far.
2) I like to play this little game with myself (and sometimes friends) where I make up stories in my head about someone's secret sexual fetishes based on the way they look and my initial opinion of them. I once made the assumption that a certain female coworker was into dominatrix stuff and my theory just recently got confirmed, much to my disgust. If I were to meet you in person, what kind of fetish do you think I'd assume you'd be into?
Lol I have no idea I am a pretty quiet girl on the outside. I would be interested to hear your assumptions
3) A former coworker recently told me that he always wished he had the ability to stop time so he could do it during a company wide meeting and arrange all the bosses into a crazy orgy and when he un-stopped time they'd be caught in compromising positions. What would you do if you could stop time?
If I could stop time I would go into peoples homes and see what they are really doing that or stay in bed with my man not caring about anything or anyone
4) On an episode of "The Big Bang Theory," the character of Sheldon breaks into an arcade and plays in the ball pit for a while, which looks like a ton of fun to me. If you were locked in an arcade for a night and could act like a carefree child, what games would you play or what activities would you do?
I love PAC-MAN and of course Lets Make A Deal
5) If someone gave you an insider trading secret, would you risk getting caught and use the information to invest money in a business and rake in the cash?
What else would you do with a secret?!
6) I came home from work last Friday night to find a massive crime scene at the drug dealer's house across the street. As I was trying to drive into my driveway, I saw two police officers throw a very tall, large man onto the ground, put handcuffs on him, and drag him to a police car. It was like an episode of "COPS" in front of me. Have you ever witnessed someone getting arrested? (Or, have you ever been arrested yourself?)
No not particularly I know quite a bit of cops and have seen them around but never the pleasure o see that kind of action
7) Food-eating challenges intrigue me (and apparently fans of the TV shows "Man vs. Food" and "Outrageous Food"). A local hot dog place will give you free hot dogs if you can eat 25 or more in an hour. I so think I could do it. Have you ever taken part in some sort of food eating contest or challenge?
Ummm no I don't like that kind of public humiliation. Plus just the thought of eating that much food makes me sick
8) Flash mobs seem to be happening everywhere all the time. What do you think is the appeal of being in a flash mob? This is a phenomenon I simply do not understand.
I have no idea why a flashmob is now I must go look it up.
9) My younger brother disturbingly nicknamed my breasts "Pedro" and "Sanchez" one day; why they're named after Mexican men I don't know. Have you ever nicknamed a body part, of your own or someone else's?
Boob one and boob two that's all I got. Well also Peter and virginia who like to meet often
10) Since I started my current job, I've met a lot of women who are shoe-obsessed. Apparently there's a difference between wearing shoes and loving shoes. Why do you think some women feel the need to own up to 100 or more pairs of shoes? Why do you think they will pay hundreds of dollars on a single pair?
I think shoes really make an Outfit. There are so many different styles colors and prints that it is a dun accessory but I definitely wouldn't pay a fortune for some
11) Would you pose completely naked for a magazine for $10,000?
Make it $50,000 and we got a deal. That way after taxes I have something
12) If I walked into your home at this exact moment, what would I see? Is it neat and clean, is it mostly clean with just a few things out of place, or is it like my house which always looks like a tornado went through?
You would see me in bed while my kids are running around doing whatever they want. Oh shut I better get up