Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Inked

PhotobucketPhotobucket is weird!  That is all I am going to say about that.  Tried getting a better size but it was not working with me too nicely.  So this will have to do.  I am not going to lie, when going to do this I was a bit nervous.  The fear of the unknown and how it would feel made me queezy but as soon as he started I was wondering what all the fuss was about.  Yeah it had a bit of pain but it wasn't anything fierce.   Towards the end it got annoying but it was a lot of fun overall.  It was kind of weird being that close to another man.  It was very intimate, for me, as he touched my skin and sat close behind me. Very enjoyable.  I still cant believe I went through with it but it's one thing to cross off my bucket list. Score!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! That's hot girl. I was expecting something small for your first, but you went all out. Love it!!

Vixen said...

That turned out VERY nicely. Love ink and I def love that!

(your other blog...invite only? I wanna be invited! Pretty please??? ;)

xo