Saturday, July 16, 2011

Sunday Stealing

Today we ripped off a blogger named Myne Whitman from the blog of Myne Whitman Writes. She states the she got tagged thanks to Sting, the Nigerian Scorpio, for "tagging me in this free therapy". But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!


Sunday Stealing: The Honesty Meme

Cheers to all of us thieves!

Complete the Sentences:

Right now I'm feeling...

My vibrator on my pussy

When I'm alone I feel...

Vibrations surrounding my pussy

When I'm surrounded by people I feel...

Like touching my pussy. Lol just kidding I feel somewhat happy when around people

One thing I hate is...

Clean clothes in the dirty clothes hamper

One thing I really like about myself is ...

My hair and my boobies. Smile

When I'm feeling sad I...

Take bath listen to music

When I daydream it's usually about...

Traveling or being somewhere else

I'm afraid of... Loved one dying unexpected

I'm happiest when...surrounded by quiet or having fun

One thing that really worries me is ...

My anger issues

If I could change one thing about myself it would be...

My anger issues

If I could be with anyone right now I would be with...

My hub

The family member I am closest to is...

Mother

If I was really honest with my father I would tell him...

I miss him

One thing I regret about my life is ...

Having kids too soon

If I only had one more day to live I would...

Say I love you

If I was really honest with my mother i would tell her...

She is cool

One thing about me that nobody knows is...

I am religious

I hope that someday in the future...

I can move forward

When I think about my family I feel...

Distant

Something I'm really embarrassed about is...

Nothing really, farting?

One thing about me I never want to change is...

My attitude

One thing I feel really proud of is...

My children

Blogsville has helped me to...

Open up about sex and try new things

One thing I like about blogsville is...

The diversity

No comments: