Saturday, July 2, 2011

Saturday Sex Spot - Reverse Cowgirl


(picture)

I found this picture on a blog that did a post on sex positions guys hate. I didn't know there were any sex position a guy COULD hate. Guys? As long as you are getting some, right?!

Reverse cowgirl is not a position I do very often mostly because I like looking at my guy and I have insecurities about my back side being watching jigglin up and down. Which is funny because I love doggie style but I believe it is different for that position. I like this position because it gives the man pleasure and for the most part they enjoy the view.

How do you feel about this position?

2 comments:

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

One of the most misunderstood thing women think is that as long as a "man is getting some" he is happy. Every close male friend who have discussed this and agree. We have just as many idiosyncrasies as women do. I'd rather not have sex than bad sex. Love your candor here. Great blog...

SB said...

Thanks for your response. I do believe there is a good majority of men that are sensitive and want the experience to be enjoyable for both parties. I married one. Maybe I should of withheld the 'as long as their getting some' comment. Mostly I didn't think a man could have a position he wouldnt like.