Sunday, July 3, 2011

Distant


(picture)

Ever since getting my tattoo life has been different. Not so different in the way I do things but different for when I am around people. I just feel different. I suppose it is not all because of the tattoo but that is when I started noticing a change.

I have told my mom about the tattoo. She was at our families reunion, which we couldn't make it too, and she showed my brothers and their wives. Now I feel different towards them. Not that I ever talked to them to begin with. Maybe holidays or birthdays. The funny thing is I would send emails and texts letting my siblings know how much I love and miss them. (that's a totally different topic) I don't talk much on the phone because it makes me uncomfortable but I would still communicate. No response. Not even an I love you too.

This feeling is not just limited to my family but those around me. I guess all in all I am growing distant. Distant from people, distant from my life. I don't want to go to church. I don't want to be around people just to keep up appearances.

It makes me question my life. I know there is two things I want always in my life and that is my husband and my kids the rest can. . . . . . .

1 comment:

Reasonably Less said...

Lets be friends and exchange saving tips! Newest Follower from Friday blog hop. Check out my RL JULY 2011 BLOG HOP we would love for you to link up

Reasonably Le$$