Friday, April 29, 2011

Fawk You Friday


  



Fawk You (not a profanity) Friday is a therapeutic way to whine, rant, complain, piss & moan about anything that's bothering you. Each Friday, co-hostess with the mostest Christy @ My Mad Mind and Boobies will have a new linky up....There really are no rules. Use our button, don't...use any terminology you want. Follow who you want, etc. Just tell us whats rubbing you wrong. ;)

So my Fawk Yous for the week--

Fawk you to drama! Friends have so much going on in their lives that sucks big monkey balls and I wish it would go away for them

Fawk you to debt!  If we didn't have it I would be able to travel and see my awesome friends who live in far away places

Fawk you to PMS and my bitchy moodiness

Fawk me hard  Hoping the man takes me before the visitor comes because I will need it. 

Hope you all had a fabulous Fawk You Friday and were able to vent!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AMEN to that...especially the drama...Ugh.