Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sunday Stealing

Today we ripped off a blogger named Mary Warner from the blog The Woo Woo Teacup JournalShe explains the she was tagged for the meme from the blogger and meme namedManjo. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing! 


Sunday Stealing: The "18 Questionable Questions" Meme

Cheers to all of us thieves!

1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?

To lock myself in my room and push everything up against the door and listen to my iPod. Not safe to drive and definitely not safe for me to be around people

2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?

To be debt free and a home to fit my family comfortably. Space is golden

3. What is the one thing most hated by you?

I don't really hate too much at the moment. Hate is such a strong word to begin with

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?

Build a home and start a farm. ;-) get back to simple life

5. Could you fall in love with your best friend?

Of course, isn't that most of marriages?  Of course I will always be in love with my girlfriends

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?

Being loved!!!!

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?

I don't have to wait

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?

I would flirt a lot probably and send dirty messages ;-)

9. If you'd like to act (movies, stage) with someone, who would it be? 

Matthew. You know the cute one but then I like muscles so maybe Stone Cold Steve Austin  but height is a good one too so maybe hmmmmm

10. What do you expect of your loved one?

Time

11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?

Settled with much to do

12. What's your fear?

Loved ones dying

13. Would you rather be single and rich or married, but poor?

Single and rich for sure ;-p with married and poor on the side

14. What's the first thing you do when you wake up?

Go to the bathroom

15. Do you ever hold back in a relationship?

Yes. I don't like rejection and it takes me a while to trust

16. If you fell in love with two people simultaneously, how would you pick?

I wouldn't 

17. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that special someone has done?

Forgive but never forget

18. What are your three most important expectations in love?

Listen, be there, show me

Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player's posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!

No comments: