Friday, April 29, 2011

Saturday 9


Technically it is still Friday but since I have nothing else to do I am going to have fun with this. 

Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!

Saturday 9: Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow?

1. Have you ever been in a situation with a lover wher you did not know what tomorrow would bring?

Hmmmm this is so right now. I have know idea what we will be doing this weekend and I am so bored right now that it will more than likely carry on throughout

2. What worries you most today?

My scattered brain. So many thoughts wants and wishes but no room to move 

3. Could I tell if you were lying to me?

If you are a really good people reader probably. Depends on what the lie is about

4. What do you miss most about the 80s?

My father. He passed away in the 80's. I didn't even know him

5. What's going on that you can't understand?

Politics and this great nation 

6. How would I know if you liked me?

If I got physical with you. If I like you I will stand close, touch you to emphasize a point if I don't then I will stand back and not give myself and my space

7. If you ever won an award, what would you want it to be for?

Hmmm this is a hard one. I don't like light or the center so I wouldn't want to be put in the open by an award

8. What would we be surprised to know that you've done?

There are a lot of surprises that I wouldn't put on here ;-) I am sure they will come out eventually

9. What's the most exotic mixed drink you remember trying? Did you enjoy it?

Lol I don't know if the drinks I have tried have ever been exotic but some have been sweet and sour with a little too much vodka. I guess I just posted one of my surprises

Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven't any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!


2 comments:

kat said...

lol. me most, i don't understand politics. Happy S9.

I am Harriet said...

I hear ya on the politics!

Have a great weekend!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/04/its-another-tequila-sunrise/