Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Silicone Vibrating Pleasure Beads Review #2

>
> My husband always said I had a 'tight ass' but I never really believed it until this toy.
>
> The details are:
>
> Bulk Weight: 2.3(oz) / 0.07(kg)
>
> Sensuous shape for intense stimulation
>
> Graduated, firm, flexible, vibrating pleasure beads with durable handle
>
> Powerful and removable 3-speed stimulator resonates throughout
> Pure Silicone (probe), ABS (stimulator)
>
> 5.75"/ 15 cm (bead length) 2.25"x .75"/ 6 cm x 2 cm (stimulator)
>
> At first glance it looks tiny and manageable but once in action it is a totally different experience than visualized. Now granted it doesn't say anywhere on the package that this is for anal play, I assumed it was due to other toys I have that are beads and specific to anal play.
>
> The beads were soft and comfortable to the touch and the length of it can bend to wherever you put them. The material is actually very sense appealing and stimulated my nether regions to enhance climax.
>
> While using the vibrating pleasure beads vaginally I could feel my insides suction the toy. I put a majority of it inside and bent the end to hit my clitoris and bring a bigger climax.
>
> Overall this toy can be experimented with and enjoyed. The only downside is that if the cap isn't screwed on tight (controlling batteries inside) it can mess with the vibrations throwing off your climax.
>
> Go to: http://calexotics.com/p-21430-silicone-vibrating-pleasure-beads.aspx to check out more

No comments: