Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Getting Some Action

A while back I did sex toys reviews for a blog and since then I stopped doing that blog but I still get random toys in the mail. So I want to review them and give them the credit they deserve.

The place to look is California Exotics!! The toy is Crystal High Intensity Mini Bullet. I am a bullet fan no matter what but this little toy is different than all the bullets I have tried. It is smaller and it has no attachment to turn it on and off.

This little toy is so small that it fits into the folds of my lips and can stay there. Maybe I just have big lips. The bullet is very hands on and gets messy when in use. I never realized how juicy I was until this toy.

Cleaning is easy, just rinse it with water and wipe it down. I definitely would recommend this to others for a good time.

Go check out: calexotics.com for more information

No comments: