Thursday, May 5, 2011

Something to look forward too

I am sooooo excited that I find myself smiling an jumping at random intervals!!!!

I live out in the middle of BFE and know many people but none that I would call my closest friend. I only have three of those. Number 1 being my husband. We have been through a lot together and he knows how to hold me. Number 2 my BFF in the great state of AZ whom I have known for 12+ years. And the 3rd would be a girlfriend I met here(my hometown) whom I became so comfortable with that I could show up just for the heck of it and she wouldn't judge me or push me away. She is the only one that has this blog address which scares me because i am a little too open sometimes. Well as you guessed it she moved cross country which made me sad but also happy for her because it was an AWESOME opportunity.

Now that that is explained you will understand that I have been what can we say well we will just say that I have been lonely. Let's face it not everyone will be totally accepting when you show up at their door without notice crying or being crazy. If you haven't guessed I am a little bit crazy.

So I have been soooo lonely without said friend that I have been begging the man to let me go visit her. And it finally worked out to where I could!!!!

I am so excited!!! Even if we sit and stare at each other the whole time I will be completely content seeing her.

No comments: